Monday, July 11, 2005

Outstanding in the Field

I'm off to NMC for the next 3 days. I'm trying to contain my excitement. I'll be involved in one of the pre-conference short courses.

While I was taking a shower this morning I though of these two things:
Being least in the kingdom of heaven doesn't equal having the least. This reductionism is unfortunately part of worship so it stands to reason that some adopt is as part of everyday life.

Attempting to separate 'thought's ' from 'the arrangement of words' is nothing less than gnosticism. Thought's don't live in some ethereal place whereas arrangement of words are tangible property. You can show me an arrangement of words but to divide that from the thoughts generated is an impossibility.

2 comments:

trawlerman said...

I've responded in the comments section on my post.

trawlerman said...

I've responded in the comments section on my post.